U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, October 7th, 2021 1:19 AM

Closed

Need Coax Outlet installed in House

Went to the Moving Help page ordered a new plan for new house and got stuck with a self install because there is no option for a tech install. New house has no Coax outlets installed that I can find. With all the automated help programs on here and not one will direct me to a number to call to schedule a tech to come out and install my cable and equipment. There are literally 3 pedestals in my back yard and I cant find one Comcast coax entering this house. I do see some AT@&T fiber though which I guess is an option since Comcast feels like sending a tech out is too much trouble. Being a Comcast customer for over 10 years I need this escalated or I will be moving to a new service.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 years ago

Hey @user_8d5a44! Thank you for taking the time to reach out and being part of the Xfinity family. That's definitely not the experience we want you to have. I'd also be frustrated if I wasn't able to get services installed in my new home that needed an outlet. I'd be happy to take a look and everything I possibly can to get someone out there to install services for you. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Ok did what was asked and never got a response after over 30 minutes. Nice try.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here