Vkline1876's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, December 6th, 2020 11:00 PM

Closed

Need an extension on my bill due to covid 19.

I work in home health & just tested positive for covid 19. I can't afford my bill & the payment arrangements I made for when we shut down in the spring. My daughters school is closed now until after the new year. When I try to talk anyone I get told I have to pay all of it or everything is being shut off. I'm not getting paid being home sick. I think this is crazy xfinity refuses to help during this time. Let alone xfinity is the only internet in my area. I was also told I won't qualify for internet excentials because I have regular internet. So my daughter just can't do her school work. This is exactly why schools worry about kids having internet..This is beyond not right. Let alone working in Healthcare & getting covid & no help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

3 years ago

@Vkline1876 

Your account is showing as eligible for a payment arrangement:

• Select Billing, then Bill and Payment Settings
  • Click on Schedule a Payment
  • Then go to Payment Date and choose a new due date

If you need more help, you can chat with the Xfinity Assistant. Or, report an issue online if you believe your payment was misapplied (or is missing).

As a courtesy, we have credited back any late charges and reactivation charges incurred over the past months plus an additional credit for your loyalty.

I hope that helps in making the current balance due more manageable. 

Thanks for your patience and hang in there.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, u/Vkline1876, I hope my message reaches you at a good time. I'm sorry to hear about these hardships. I wish you a fast recovery and I hope everything irons itself out in its own time. I would like to take a closer look at your subscription so we can do everything possible to help. I know having the internet for work and school is vital. Are you able to send a private message with your name, account number, and service address so we can do all we can? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here