U

Monday, May 27th, 2024 2:54 AM

My internet and cable is out

We lost service when power went out may 16. Service returned when power was restored. Then we lost again got it back lost again constantly all day every day.  There have been no updates and no way to communicate with xfinity about this issue.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

Good evening @user_bd5gkj, and thank you for reaching out on our community forums, we're sorry to hear about your service cutting in and out, I can understand how frustrating and inconvenient that is. Rest assured, you've reached the right team to help look into your service issues. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further! 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Ten of the last fourteen days or so I turn my tv on in the evening to watch news and get an Unable To Connect message.  Checking that message online, Xfinity says it's on their side, not mine, but to keep me busy I'm supposed to check all my connections.  It works intermittently, so it's not MY connection.  This is ridiculous.  Shouldn't we get a credit for all the downtime from which we cannot watch tv???

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @chap143,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. I am sorry to hear about the experience you have encountered. I would like to take a deeper dive and see what I can do to help and find a resolution to this problem. Are you receiving an error code that begins with XRE or RDK that you can provide us to help pinpoint any possible issues? We hope to hear from you soon.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here