B

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 29th, 2022 5:10 PM

Closed

Multiple emails saying I might lose my service?

I have the internet provided through the COVID, 'internet for everyone' program, and I use my equipment and internet every day, the only time it disconnects from the service is when there's a power outage(maybe twice in the few months I've had it?) 

But I keep getting emailed saying that if I don't use my benefits before early September, I could lose them. Calling support has done nothing. I just keep going around and around with the stupid automated voice. I have the XFinity app, and that all looks okay, and my benefits are still active, I just want to make sure I don't need to do something. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

2 years ago

Moved from Email forum.  More Customer Service related

Official Employee

• 

852 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you very much for reaching out to us here @brokenpinkrocket. I would be happy to look into those email notices from here for you. Could you send me s direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://comca.st/3dX1R8m

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here