U

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 11:13 PM

Missing channels

I am missing channels

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

16 days ago

Greetings, user_yzttg5! I am happy to assist you with your missing channels. Aside from the channel issues, I hope the rest of the day is going well!

Are you not seeing the channels listed or do you get an error when you try to access them? 

Are you using the Xfinity Stream app to watch or an X1 cable box? 

2 Messages

16 days ago

My channels are also missing.  it says that I have to subscribe even thought the channels are part of my subscription package

2 Messages

The problem persist on the Xfinity Stream app and on the TV

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, user_7i0jjq thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. I apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of a known issue and our engineering team is working to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. We truly appreciate your continued patience.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

Hi, My channels are also missing. XfinityJeniece when you say "you are aware of a known issue and your engineering team is working to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible." are you referring only to user_7i0jjq? or do you mean an overall resolution for all customers experiencing the same issue of missing channels? Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good evening @user_sw3uaw! This issue has been reported to impact multiple customers. We have identified restarting the box should resolve the issue within 15 minutes:

1. Press the A button on your remote control to access the Help menu.
  2. Press the OK button to select the Restart tile.
  3. Press the OK button again to select Restart.
  4. It may take a few moments for the TV Box to restart.

For more steps on restarting the equipment, we have this really handy article here!

If you are experiencing this issue on the stream app, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it.

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityAldrik​ I also have this problem. Missing 2 channels. First identified yesterday at start of day. I have followed every step in the trouble shooting guides multiple times. No change.

Channels missing are: Tennis Channel (786) and MSNBC (787)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here