U

Thursday, July 18th, 2024 2:04 PM

Military Prepaid Card

$180 virtual prepaid card: If you confirmed your military status prior to April 29, 2024, visit xfinity.com/military and click get started to redeem your virtual prepaid card. 

If confirmed on or after April 29, 2024, expect an email with your virtual prepaid card within 14-16 weeks.

Now I'm being told another 4-6 weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

6 Messages

3 months ago

$180 virtual prepaid card: If you confirmed your military status prior to April 29, 2024, visit xfinity.com/military and click get started to redeem your virtual prepaid card. 

If confirmed on or after April 29, 2024, expect an email with your virtual prepaid card within 14-16 weeks.

Now I'm being told another 4-6 weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Military Prepaid Card

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hello @user_z1hjha

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello @PCGold Thank you for your service! We have a link that you can visit https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/reward-center-program to check on the status of your gift card. Most gift cards have a 90 to 120 day eligibility period and then the gift card is mailed out 4-6 weeks after that.

Gift cards go through three steps, Pending fulfillment, once that's met your card status will update to Qualified which means you’ve met the eligibility terms.

From there you'll see an updated status of shipped is when the gift card is on its way.

Have you had the opportunity to check the tracker today for us? 

Here's that link https://www.xfinityincentivetracker.com/track

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

6 Messages

3 months ago

Ma'am or Sir,

Following up on my last post.  I was eligible for my card on the 15 of July,  after waiting 15 weeks, now I'm being told another 4-6 weeks.

I've been a xfinity customer for years pay my bill on time every month and this is how you treat a loyal customer and a active duty solider very unprofessional.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Military Prepaid Card

3 Messages

2 months ago

I received mine, great, but…..it doesn’t work. It’s a Mastercard debit card for $180 and when I tried using it the card was rejected. The customer service is unresponsive, there’s a phone number that leads to nothing, when you go to help it directs you back to the useless phone number. I tried getting back into the site and my internet ( which is Xfinity ) keeps saying unsafe website. I chalked it up to a scam on Xfinitys part, don’t know what they gained from this but I’ll never fall for it again.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello user_zgcrs6 this is never the experience that we'd want for you as our customer, and want you to be able to take full advantage of this military benefit. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

3 Messages

There is no bell icon or chat icon in the upper right hand corner. The phone number provided for the card is incorrect, it takers you directly to a message that says welcome to the conferencing center, at any time enter your code. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]e, it’s been a week now that I’ve been trying to make this card work. No one at Xfinity customer service knows anything about this card and told me not to give any personal information[Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

1 Message

2 months ago

[Edited: "Inflammatory"]. 14-16 weeks after approval period is [Edited: "Inflammatory"]certainly a disappointment. Standard business practices are 4-6 weeks is it 4-6 weeks and you put a 1 in front of the numbers. [Edited: "Inflammatory"] Please send me a tracking # or my virtual card. Thank you for your prompt and speedy service. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

3 Messages

2 months ago

When they send you the virtual card it doesn’t work, also the supposed customer service number isn’t even to Xfinity or the gift card center. [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_zgcrs6 - Our team can help. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_frip5q Thanks for your comment. We'd like to help with your gift card concerns. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

2 months ago

still dont work phone number won,t take the card number on the phone for over 1 hour still nothing time to look for different cable service

Official Employee

• 

300 Messages

Are the issues with the phone number not taking the card numbers over the phone with the number being called on the back of the card or with Xfinity directly?

If on the card, does the number on the back differ from the activation number or instructions? Gift cards usually have an online portal where the balance can be viewed or the pin can be changed. That would supported by the card distribution company, not the company who hires the card distribution company to execute the issuance of cards. If the card distribution and support company has a number on the back of the card that is not working for some reason, I would encourage the online support to be the next best step. Once an online portal is created, there should be support options further once logged in or a number to reach the card company may be online.

1 Message

2 months ago

I had mine emailed on August 10th, but just discovered it on the 24th as I was going thru my spam folder.

1 Message

2 months ago

Got the card.  It doesn't work.  Impossible to get customer support.  The phone number provided is nothing but pre recorded answers to basic questions and no way to speak to a real person.  Military appreciation?  I think not.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_swpqt2 Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear the gift card is not working. I would suggest calling the Comcast Rewards Helpdesk at 800-948-8174. They are available Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 month ago

the virtual prepaid card from xfinity for veterans sent in email is not valid. number on card is no good. spoke with at least 5 phone agents and just the run around. filed complaint to fcc. xfinity should not be allowed to false advertise but they are so big they don’t care. sgt. usmc.

(edited)

1 Message

27 days ago

Ditto to all the previous comments....I did talk to someone that verified my card and the response was to use as credit card not debit....that didn't work....when tried a PIN  number was requested !

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_bl0gkh When you spoke to someone, were they from the Helpdesk of our prepaid card center at the number provided a few posts above?

7 Messages

@user_bl0gkh​ 

I received mine & it worked.. just had to activate it from the link that came with it in the email .. I already spent it & bought some things.. 

1 Message

25 days ago

We received our virtual card for $180 a few days ago. I cannot open the link in the email on safari or Firefox. Both browsers give an error message. They cannot establish a secure connection to the server xfinity.myprepaidcenter.com

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello user_5bpqkb! Thanks so much for sharing with us that the virtual card was sent! I love that this offer is being made to our Xfinity military families! 

I'm sorry that the site is prompting that kind of error message. I am happy to help out and make sure you are able to redeem the card.

I tried to access https://xfinity.myprepaidcenter.com/home on my side, and it's loading without an issue. When the error page loads, do you have an option there to continue to the site? 

7 Messages

25 days ago

Maybe it’s your browser… try it from safari Google chrome 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here