T

Friday, September 27th, 2024 8:11 PM

Mid Split Availability

I'm trying to find out when my address will get a mid split upgrade.  I've seen the other answers and it's typically "send us a DM" but I don't have a bubble icon at the top of my screen for a DM (maybe because I haven't posted anything?).   For background, my local area has upgraded mid splits all around me, but not my specific address yet apparently, so just looking for a rough idea, if possible.  Thank you.

22 days ago

Disregard.  As soon as I posted this I was allowed to send "DMs", so I guess that was the key. (EDIT: Don't do this until requested, as mentioned in the response below)

(edited)

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

22 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

22 days ago

@TellMyWifiLoveHer 

Be advised that sending an unrequested direct message to the support team is a violation of their forum guidelines.

Please see this post about direct messaging the support team;

https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/getting-started/direct-message/6445fb0eb9339b2013e8ff9c?commentId=6446bf50b9339b2013e93478  

@EG​ Ah, thanks.  I was attempting to be self sufficient after reading multiple responses saying the same thing.  Getting ahead of myself! 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

@TellMyWifiLoveHer​ 

No worries !

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

22 days ago

Hey there, TellMyWifiLoveHer, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your speeds! We would be happy to take a look at your location to confirm the mid-split. I see you sent over a Direct Message, and we will continue to assist you there. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here