L

8 Messages

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 3:28 PM

MeTv Cartoon Channel

On 06/25/2024 Metv toons channel will be launched, will Xfinity be carrying it and will it be on my account. If not then when will it be made available?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

906 Messages

4 months ago

Hello there @LukeS1973 . At this time, we do not have any information on Metv toons channel. It is still over a month away from launching. Please check back closer to the launch date for more information.

3 Messages

Any update as of June 4th?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_dvttm3 I didn't see any updates as of yet. I understand many of you are eager to acquire the channel. We are always working with our programming partners to provide the best variety for all our customers. I'm confident we'll provide updates if it's added in the future. You can also circle back here as needed. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_ltggib apologies for any confusion! We had meant that we are do not have any current plans to add MeTv to our line up options. Our content teams are constantly working to bring you the best and widest variety of programming possible. In some cases, certain factors such as licensing or contract agreements prevent us from carrying particular television episodes, series, or even channels.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

But you can add the Dr. Phil channel the merit and add all these other channel that I don't watch or even want.

4 Messages

4 months ago

I'd love to find this out too

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_r7sf96,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. I greatly appreciate you sharing your interest in the MeTV Toons Television Network. I do apologize that we do not have any additional information to share regarding the rebroadcasting of the new network television channel. I am excited to find out if we will be carrying the channel as well to enjoy all the classic Hanna-Barbera and Looney Tunes shows. We recommend keeping on eye on your TV Guide as well as look at your Xfinity Statements for any possible and upcoming channel changes that may take place. 

3 Messages

Me too i want me tv toons in nj on Comcast! You have all the other me tv channels! Please add it

2 Messages

Yes please add ME Toons!

Official Employee

• 

784 Messages

user_9n1hx9 we appreciate you using the Xfinity Community Forums to reach out and express your desire for the channel. When more information becomes available regarding the channel, we will be more than happy to let you know.

1 Message

Please add MeTvToons in the channel line up for DE/Phil/NJ area, please.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 months ago

I want Me Tv cartoon channel also 

really hope Xfinity gets it especially since they don’t have boomerang anymore 

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Hello @user_5064e7- Thank you for reaching out! At this time, we do not have any information regarding Me Tv cartoon channel. Hopefully in the near future, as the launch date gets closer, we will have more information. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

4 Messages

I really hope Xfinity will carry MeTv Toons channel too!

1 Message

Would love XFinity to carry MeTV Toons!!!

1 Message

For what I pay every month and the less then 10 channels I actually watch. METV toons channel should be a no brainer 

8 Messages

3 months ago

Just wet everyone's appetite this was posted on 80's Toons page on Facebook. Hopefully Comcast/Xfinity will carry channel.

(edited)

3 Messages

Hope to see this added to Xfinity in Oil City,Pa.  

3 Messages

Was added to other Channels, BUT not for Oil City  Pa. It's been a month now. No updates. 

They did say there is another channel you can go to but you have to pay for it. It's supposed to BE FREE.

3 Messages

3 months ago

May 31st. Would love to see this channel picked up. (Bothell WA)

1 Message

3 months ago

Since we are now under a month away i would love to hear if this is being picked up or if i need to see where i need to go to see it 

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 months ago

IT's June 4th, is Xfinity carrying Me TV toons channel??

2 Messages

3 months ago

I hope Xfintiy decides to carry this channel in the Nashville market. Aside from MeTV plus, they carry all the other MeTV channels including all the sister stations to MeTV. So I don't see why they wouldn't carry the channel. I'd much rather have that than CN in my channel lineup. 

(edited)

1 Message

You're lucky.  The only MeTV channel Xfinity carries in Philadelphia, PA is the basic MeTV channel. That's it.  Just the 1.  For what I have to pay per month,,, they should carry them all.  I don't even know how many there are. 

Official Employee

• 

681 Messages

Hey there, user_vdwch5! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us on the Xfinity Forums. We are always looking at ways to add the additional viewing content, the additional channel would be up to the local broadcasting and carrying the MeTV Toons. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 months ago

Are we getting ME TV TOONS in Connecticut  

on June 25 when it’s launched 

1 Message

3 months ago

More than likely they will, I mean if they're carrying the other MeTV related channels, along with the OG MeTV, they probably will air MeTV Toons as Well.

8 Messages

@bwrosas98​ Good point, but then there's also "stranger things have happened".

1 Message

3 months ago

June 7. Will Xfinity carry METV toons

2 Messages

Came here for an update too. It's only three weeks away.

Official Employee

• 

961 Messages

@JohnnyQuestion Thanks for reaching out to our community about Metv Toons. We are excited you would like this channel added to the lineup. At this time we do not have any information on availability. Our apologies for the inconvenience.  You're welcome to submit feedback via the Xfinity app. If you need anything more please don't hesitate to reach out. 

1 Message

Xfinity, stop apologizing and make room for the channel on cable. People want this as opposed to a lot of other channels the company shoves down our throats.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_rs0lox We appreciate your feedback. At this time, we do not have a specific date for when the channel will be added. But hopefully, as we get closer to the launch date, we will have more information. Thanks for your continued patience and understanding. 

8 Messages

@user_rs0lox​ Speak it and preach it 😄😂

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 months ago

You keep saying as the time gets closer to launch 

well we are only ten days away and by now you should have an answer for us one way or the other

Official Employee

• 

784 Messages

user_5064e7 We appreciate you using the Community Forums page to reach out, and understand the desire to have an answer as soon as possible. We wish to provide that for you, however the last thing we want to do is provide inaccurate information. Once it is confirmed on our end we would be more than happy to share a specific date.

8 Messages

3 months ago

To anyone who may not know know,

According to an Xfinity Community Forum post from June 1, 2024, whether the MeTV Toons channel is available on Xfinity depends on whether a local TV station has an agreement to carry it. If the station adds the channel to a new subchannel, it can take time for Comcast to add it to the signal. One post suggests that Comcast may add the channel in September or October if a local affiliate adds it. 

3 Messages

I suspect I'll use FRNDLY on Chromecast until then.

2 Messages

Just use Frndlytv Comcast likes to drag there feet they don't care about there customers they care about money 

1 Message

Yeah it’s honestly why I think daily about dropping cable they don’t care about the costumer I’m paying 200 for spotty internet and channels I barley use 

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

3 months ago

Is there any chance that Xfinity will give us MeTV toons? They certainly have no problem raising their rates every year.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_c67c60 Unfortunately, we don't have a confirmation yet, it may all depend on local markets, and affiliates. I found MeTV Toons has started a where to watch list: See More Cities With MeTV Toons

3 Messages

No,  this does not. I get METV on 1169 on Xfinity. Are they going to carry the mytv toons???

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ I'm pretty sure the local market I'm in would be receptive to it.  There are plenty of people, like me, who already watch MeTV.  That's where I heard about MeTV Toons.

Official Employee

• 

882 Messages

user_c67c60 we definitely appreciate the feedback on channels that interest you. Our content teams are constantly working to bring you the best and widest variety of programming possible. In some cases, certain factors such as licensing or contract agreements prevent us from carrying particular television episodes, series, or even channels. We’re always evaluating what we offer as our customer’s needs change, so this content may become available in the future: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/channel-availability-faqs. 

I'll make sure to provide our great experts who evaluate channels/programming that MeTV Toons is a channel that is of interest.

2 Messages

2 months ago

Hi there. 

MeTV Toons will be carried by WWBK in Richmond, VA. Will this channel be added to my cable lineup as well at launch?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Great question @user_9zlwgu At this time, we do not have any information on Metv toons channel. The link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/id11-channel-lineup can be helpful in locating your channel lineup for your address.

1 Message

METV Toons will be broadcast locally in Richmond Va on WWBK. As we are charged a fee for the inclusion of local broadcast channels we should be getting it on our line-up! If you not, you are encouraging more people to cut the cable cord to get what we want and save money.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

great post.....any updates? Thanks

3 Messages

It appears that they will eventually add it in markets where a local affiliate is airing it.  It's going to take a few weeks for the process to be completed. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here