dxisxavy's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, October 4th, 2024 1:55 AM

Max signed out

I started watching a show on max and it signed me out. When I opened the app on lay flex box I am prompted to sign in. When I sign in I’m routed to a page that ask if I want the $16.99 plan. I have been paying 9.99 amend was not informed that it was changing. Please confirm if I am still on the plan I have been paying for

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

16 days ago

Hi there, @dxisxavy ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'll be more than happy to look further into your MAX concerns.. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityRichard​ I can’t find the direct message icon

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

Let us know if you are still having issues and we are happy to help! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here