LVPV's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Aug 23, 2021 8:04 PM

Making Changes Online

I am an existing customer.  I’ve also found it impossible to research online to make changes to your plan. I want to see the plans and different services offered online and not speak to a sales representative.  How do I know what I want without seeing all the choices and  understand what’s even available!!!! 

This post was created from this reply on different post

Official Employee

• 

546 Messages

3 m ago

Hey there, @LVPV, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. We would be happy to help with troubleshooting the issues you are having when looking at promotions online. Are you getting a specific error message when looking at offers online? Also, are you signed into your Xfinity account?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

I have the same problem, I dont want to call a representative, I want to be able to actually see the options. I have always been able to see the options before, but now that my plan has expired and my price has gone up, oddly enough I cant see the new deals now, they want me to call? Sound familiar to anyone else? 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

24 d ago

I'm having the same issue. If I login and try to "Change Plan" or even explore the options available, I get redirected to an error page and told to call XFinity. They're an internet provider. I shouldn't have to sit on the phone with someone for 20 minutes while taking notes so that I can understand my options!

XfinityAbbie

Official Employee

• 

681 Messages

@user_7bb950

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with changing your plan. If you would like my assistance, please create a new post so we can align with our community guidelines and better assist.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here