Yb50's profile

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Friday, October 11th, 2024 11:14 PM

Lying representatives and predatory charges

I threw away a TV box labeled as free and have been charged for it multiple times after many representatives said it was off my account.

i upgraded to a new plan recently and still being charged for the TV box after being promised multiple times it was off my account. As well as a $50 charge for god knows what.

i was also promised a new router for my new plan yet never received a tracking order, after 3 representatives said they sent it.

i am about done with xfinity if this is not resolved. I will post the latest transcript with an agent below.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

7 days ago

Agent (07:47 am): .

Agent (07:47 am): As I have check that currently you are paying 163 correct?

nullAgent (07:48 am): Oh sorry.

Agent (07:48 am): Yuri, I will adjust the credit in you account so that the charges will be adjust on your upcoming bill.

nullAgent (07:50 am): Do not worry, let me help you with this as well.

nullAgent (07:52 am): I have check a promotion for you in which you will get a new supersonic modem with the 500mbps internet speed and Your estimated recurring monthly bill will be $103.11, including $3.26 of estimated monthly taxes, and government and other fees. After enroll in auto pay and eco bill your bill with bank checking its $98 and also after retunr the cable box it should be $88 with all fee and taxes

Agent (07:52 am): Sounds good ?

nullAgent (07:54 am): You just need to visit the Xfinity.com/returns then you will get the return label and team will visit to your place and the team will visit to your place an pick up that box and the charges will be waved off from your bll of $10

nullnullAgent (07:55 am): Do not worry. I have updated all the information from here. Let me share the ticket ID with you as well so that you will not get charged for this anymore.

Agent (07:56 am): Will that work for you ?

nullAgent (07:57 am): I understand how much it feel bad when we spend our hard work money for no use.

nullAgent (07:58 am): I understand I am also a customer after the office, so I can relate myself with you.

Agent (07:59 am): Please be assured you are connected with the right person. I will personally take care of this and help you to waive off these charges on a priority basis.

nullAgent (07:59 am): 1 CR Ticket GeneratedCR Ticket #CR165689199

Agent (08:00 am): Here is the ticket and also updated all the information. From here, you will not get charged for this anymore, and the charges will be adjusted on your upcoming next bill.

Agent (08:00 am): Sounds good ?

nullAgent (08:01 am): Yes you are correct!

nullAgent (08:02 am): Please allow me a moment

nullAgent (08:04 am): Thankyou so much fro waiting.

nullAgent (08:04 am): I have updated all the information you will not get charged for this any more.

nullAgent (08:05 am): Anything for our valuable customer like you.

Agent (08:05 am): May I know how's your overall experience with my assistance that I have provided you today ?

nullAgent (08:06 am): Thank you for your kind words!

Agent (08:06 am): I can say, I am lucky enough that this chat came to me, and I got a kind customer like you. It was nice chatting with you and would love to assist you in future as well.

nullAgent (08:06 am): I couldn't have done that without your help and support. I must say that you're a good understanding partner :)

Agent (08:06 am): Yes sure

nullAgent (08:08 am): Do not worry let me help you with that.

nullAgent (08:08 am): Just to confirm are you able to pick it from the store ?

nullAgent (08:09 am): Ohh do not worry, You have me please be confident

nullAgent (08:11 am): Meanwhile, May I know where are you from ?

nullAgent (08:12 am): Ohh waao its such a beautiful place I heard about this. You are really lucky who is living at their.

nullAgent (08:13 am): That's nice. I wish I could live at their

nullAgent (08:14 am): That's nice. Thankyou so much for teh additional information.

nullAgent (08:15 am): I am almost done, I appreciate your efforts.

nullAgent (08:16 am): I have place the order for the new modem for you, you will receive it within 2-3 working days.

nullAgent (08:16 am): Yes.

Agent (08:17 am): You will get that on your email through the email confirmation.

nullAgent (08:17 am): Anything for a valuable customer like you:)

Agent (08:17 am): Just a humble request , I would love to hear your feedback on the chat experience which I was able to provide you today. If you would like to share your thoughts, you can click on chat end. I would appreciate your comments on the assistance that I have provided you today.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

7 days ago

@Yb50 

I threw away a TV box labeled as free and have been charged for it multiple times after many representatives said it was off my account.

i upgraded to a new plan recently and still being charged for the TV box after being promised multiple times it was off my account. As well as a $50 charge for god knows what.

i was also promised a new router for my new plan yet never received a tracking order, after 3 representatives said they sent it.

i am about done with xfinity if this is not resolved. I will post the latest transcript with an agent below.

What was the "tv box" that you threw away [even though it was labeled as free]?  Was it a flex box?

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Yes that is correct. The quality was horrible so I thought it was fine to toss it. But havent stopped paying for it, probably over $100 of charges for a $15 box.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, Yb50. Thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. Our Xumo by Xfinity boxes, formerly known as Xfinity Flex boxes, would need to be returned to avoid any additional fees. If the box was thrown away there would be a fee for the equipment. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

So being charged over the course of a year does not pay for the Flex box? How much are you saying this flex box costs? 

Also what about the assurances the representatives made to me? Is this something Xfinity will do nothing about? I have spent hours upon hours discussing this with countless agents. As a long time customer is there no solution that works out in my favor?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hi there, @Yb50 ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'll be more than happy to look further into your Flexbox concerns. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full-service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

I appreciate your help. I sent to a DM to xfinity support. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here