U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, September 19th, 2021 10:26 PM

Closed

Lost remote

My little one lost our family room remote. Have been looking for a week but still cannot find it. Is there a way to order a replacement remote? And what is the fee?

Accepted Solution

Administrator

• 

656 Messages

3 years ago

Hello @user_50f36c Thank you for joining us here in the Xfinity Support Forums. =] I'm sorry to hear about the remote! Ours is usually the victim of our Weimaraner who think the remote control is an amazing chew toy. If needed, you can download the Xfinity TV Remote App in the meantime. It will control functions of the cable box, but not your TV (such as volume or power).

Replacement remotes are free and can be either picked up in store by going to your Local Xfinity Store or one can be shipped out. Bear in mind, though the remote is free, there is a one-time $5.95 shipping charge. If you'd like to have one shipped out, let us know and we can set that up for you. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityBrie 

yes if you can help direct me so I can have it shipped that would be great. Thank you

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

We now offer the option to order directly through our Xfinity Assistant, found here: https://comca.st/2Z3QS5A;

Or we may help with placing the order on our end for you! If you would like for us to get the order going, please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name. The message icon is located at the top right of the Community Forum page, clicking on the message icon will allow you to initiate a chat conversation with us directly. Please ensure you are sending your message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I tried clicking on link to order but it doesn’t work

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

I apologize, @user_50f36c ! It looks like it changed the link, please try this one Xfinity Assistant instead.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

You can pick up a replacement "free" at your nearest service center, or someone here can ship you one at a small charge.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here