JS-'s profile

Contributor

• 

108 Messages

Tuesday, December 26th, 2023 11:37 PM

Closed

Looking For TV Only Deal

Hello,

My current tv & internet promotion will be ending January 14 or 15 and I see the price will also be going up soon. So I’ll need to reduce my bill as well. I would like to drop my internet service and just go with a TV only plan. I am very happy with my current TV plan and would like to keep it if the price is reasonable. Is it possible to get on a promotion for a TV only plan for the plan I currently have? Just trying to figure something out before my bill goes up. I have to do something.

Thank you helping me.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

8 months ago

Hey there, @JS- thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! We would be happy to go over the TV promotions we have available with you and I definitely want to make sure the services are working best for your lifestyle needs. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and your full address?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

Contributor

• 

108 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ Done! Thank you for helping me.

Contributor

• 

108 Messages

8 months ago

I had something come up and had to go somewhere the other night while waiting for the rep to get back to me with a tv only deal. I sincerely apologize to that person for that, but I figured they would’ve at least posted something for me to look over. Anyway, Can someone look into this for me? I need to know something soon. I have got to lower my bill a good bit and just want a TV only plan as stated in my op. 

Again, thanks for the help.

Official Employee

• 

946 Messages

Hey there @JS- good to hear from you again! Yes, we can pick up where we left off regarding those possible plan changes to TV only. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and we'll be happy to help. This will ink back to any prior conversations also. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

108 Messages

Sent! And thanks for helping.

Official Employee

• 

946 Messages

Absolutely! we look forward to serving you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here