smadhav's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Fri, Jun 4, 2021 12:58 AM

Looking for promotional offers

I have been a comcast customer since 2015. My current promotion is ending soon. Looking to get new promotional offer.

Responses

smadhav

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

12 d ago

@ComcastJoeTru - Hi Joe - you have been helping me on the forums over the past few years with exceptional customer service with similar requests. Would you be able to help this time too?

Official Employee

• 

118 Messages

Hello @smadhav thanks so much for reaching out! I know how critical it is to find a new promotional plan that meets your needs and budget, but I'd be more than happy to take a look into options for you! Please send us a Live Chat with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. 

To send a Live Chat, click the Peer to Peer chat icon at the top right of the page and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick
smadhav

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@ComcastPeter , I have sent the requested details in P2P chat to 'Xfinity Support'

Official Employee

• 

162 Messages

Wonderful, thank you for sending that over. We did receive the private message on our side, so we'll be replying back to you there shortly. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
EG

Expert

• 

87.1K Messages

12 d ago

Concern moved here for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

229 Messages

5 d ago

Thank you for working with us on your plan, @smadhav. We are happy we could find something perfect for your plan and budget! If you have any concerns in the future please feel free to create a new thread. 

New to the Community?

Start Here