U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 7:40 PM

Looking for a firm answer on when my WiFi will be repaired

I need to know when they are at least going to TRY to get the WiFi and cable working again. After 3 days, “we’ll let you know when we get around to it” is completely unacceptable. And you want a business to sign for your services? Seriously…..

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

7 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

3 Messages

No it wasn’t. I need Wi-Fi for work and need at least some kind of time range in case I need to find a provider that is up and running 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_62ssv6 Thank you so much for using our Forums and we are here to help look into your services to see what is going. We know how important it is for you to be connected and online so we have your back. To get started can you please send us a DM with your name and address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Thank you. I sent the DM this morning 

4 Messages

7 days ago

Mine has been out for over a week. Still cannot find a way to get thru to anyone. Chatbot schedules appt then cancels it the next day

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here