l8867vette's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, January 22nd, 2021 8:00 AM

Closed

Is there a way to contact Comcast construction Division directly?

I have been trying to get service for over a month now. I had the first tech visit in December who said he would submit a ticket to the construction division to have them install the tap at my new construction house and they would contact me in 7-10 days to reschedule installation. I have had this identical scenario happen 4 times now. Each time I am not called by comcast so I call customer service a week later and the representative tells me oh good news, the tap has been installed and we can schedule a new technician to connect service. Each time the tech arrives to find no work has been done. Is there any way to contact construction division directly because I am tired of being told misinformation by customer service. 

Accepted Solution

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Yeah sounds like similar situation. I was also told the monthly rates increased so the contracted rate I had signed up for back in December is no longer available. I told them get me connected then we'll wory about pricing at this point. 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

If you ever find the secret sauce please share with me.

I've  had the same issue for nearly a month now. 

See my post 

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

3 years ago

Greetings, @l8867vette! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you keep running into when trying to get this tap installed. I would like to see what we can do for you. Since you have already sent a PM, I will continue to assist you through there.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

@ComcastMichael can you please reach out to me as well

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_1eb5a5 We are unable to reach out directly to you, but feel free to send us a message by clicking on the chat icon in the top right-hand corner. Then search Xfinity Support to start a chat with us. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

@ComcastJodie I do not have a chat option

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_1eb5a5 Hmm. All users should have access. Sorry about that. Did you make sure to scroll all the way up?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

My service was installed in January 2021 which was 4 months ago. They ran a cable above ground for 400 ft. My service is terrible. The cable runs across my neighbors property. We can't cut our grass without moving the cable. I do not know what to do. My cable has to be run in the air. I have a mans number in construction that said he would take care of it. He has quit taking my calls. If nothing else I need to know how to get out of my contract. I want the service but something has to be done. If anyone with xfinity is reading this please help!

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_285696 Hey there! We can help with both the service issues and the exposed cable. Please click on the chat icon in the top right-hand corner and then search for Xfinity Support. We'll be there to help. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Sounds just like what I'm dealing with. All I want is internet and home phone - there's a box in front of my house. It's been 2 months and I still have nothing. I've been told on a couple of occasions that they were "escalating" my ticket and still nothing. My husband runs a small business and we're really losing out. Worst part is Comcast is the only thing available where we are. I don't know what else to do. 

Problem Solver

• 

892 Messages

Hey @user_42efc9! Thank you so much for reaching out to us here on our Community Forums platform. I am so sorry to hear that you are still waiting for confirmation of serviceability. I want to look further into this and get you some answers, we thank you for your interest in our services! 

Let's get started by having you send us a direct message so we can help. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I'm having the same issue, trying to get Comcast to come out to my home which is new construction. It's an absolute joke how terrible Comast service is. You think they'd send someone out to get service in the area to get more customers but keep telling me that it'll take weeks to get someone out there. This is a month in the making and been told over and over they can't even get in contact with the construction department within Comcast to send someone out. How do you not have internal numbers to contact another internal department? I've gone in store, emailed, and called to try to get someone to set up internet with zero help. How do you get service?!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

Hi, gangelo88. Please create your own post and we will be happy to help.

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I just did, now can someone finally help me? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I have had the same issue myself, I have been told so many different stories, My entire neighborhood has comcast and i called almost 2 months ago and no-one has called me back or even been to my house to look at anything. Ive never seen a company treat PAYING CUSTOMERS like this. One person even told us to drove to a service center to get help so we drove 45 minutes just to be told they had no idea why we came there that they couldnt do anything. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

We are having exactly the same problem.  Instead of having overhead cables across our backyard, we are burying all of the lines.   We had our electrician install conduits between the poles.   PECO did their job but it has been impossible to get xfinity to come out.  We have had multiple techs come out and they say that they write a ticket for the construction department but then we never hear anything.  I cannot tell you how many times we have called customer service to no avail.  At this point, we may just switch over to verizon as it might be just the easier solution assuming they will be responsive.

Problem Solver

• 

954 Messages

Hello @lanannak. I am sorry you are having issues getting your lines taken care of and I would love to assist you. Please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.   

Here are detailed steps to direct message us:  

 • Click "Sign In" if necessary 

 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) 

 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 

 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

 • Press Enter to send your message 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@Ianannak  That’s more than we have had, it’s been almost 2 months now and no one has even called us back or anything. It’s so ridiculous. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I need service to a new construction for my kids schooling and I have had a time trying to contact comcast for the same runaround. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

There is a small backhoe next to the gate at Glenbrook it’s been sitting there for two months one of the guards thinks it belongs to Comcast.

please let me know if it is yours if not I will keep searching to see if I could find the owner at several thousand dollars worth of equipment just sitting there

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey there, @user_a0f167. I can surely submit a ticket to see if this piece of equipment is ours. Can you please send me a PM with your name and address? 

To send a private message, please click on the chat icon on the top right next to the bell. Please make sure to send the message to our singular handle "Xfinity Support" and we will get back to you ASAP.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here