Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, January 16th, 2021 8:00 AM

Closed

Trouble Ticket Status

I need to know the status of the following ticket: ER052169841

Background:
I am a customer awaiting service since Dec 9, 2020. Installers have been at my home 3 times - Dec 29, Jan 5, and Jan 12.  Each time they were unable to to install since there is no service box (that taps into main and splits signal to houses near me). 
I called multiple times and was finally able to speak to someone that understood my situation. He was able to create the ticket listed above.

Please, someone tell me the status of this ticket. I have been without TV and Internet since moving on Dec 28th.

THANK YOU.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Does anyone from Comcast read this forum?  It's been a week and not one mod or admin or employee has responded.  I've been waiting for service since Dec 29.  

Why do I have to chase down a company to provide me a service I have to pay for? Also, installation when I ordered service on Dec 9th was $79.00.  I was informed that installation is now $100.00.  I'm forced to pay $21.00 more for something that I had no control over. 

The trouble with cable companies is that they have a monopoly in the areas they service.  They have you by the coglioni. 

It's  time to de-regulate these monoliths like other utilities -  gas, electric, etc.

<\rant>

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

3 years ago

Greetings, @Il_Lupo! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize for the delay in response and certainly appreciate your patience. I also apologize to hear that you have been having issues trying to getting your house serviced! I would like to have a look at this ticket to see what could be going on. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here