U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 6th, 2023 12:52 AM

Closed

Is Gigabit X10 available at my residence?

I was wondering if Gigabit X10 is available at my house. When I look at plans, it does not come up as an option; however online it appears that I may have to ask someone directly at Comcast since they need to determine the distance from the nearest fiber splice point. Can someone assist?

Thanks,

Stacey

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

This can be closed since I was able to find out if my residence qualified.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_2f9da7 Thank you for giving me a moment of your time to look into this further. Please reach out in the future. We can always double-check again. Have a great night. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106.7K Messages

1 year ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@EG​, thank you for moving this to the appropriate category. I should have exercised more care when starting this conversation.

Expert

• 

106.7K Messages

@user_2f9da7 

Quite welcome ! No worries !

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so happy to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can to ensure you are having the best experience with your services.  Our servies are ever evolving, and we are working to bring the fastest speeds to all of our subscribers.  While some speeds may not be readily available, we are working to bring to all areas soon.  We are glad to take a closer look at things for you.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can get started.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityArmand​, thank you for that information. I went ahead and sent a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here