U

Friday, October 4th, 2024 4:16 AM

Internet

I moved from one apartment to another. I used WiFi services at my last apartment but my new apartment provides cable and WiFi. I was told to call comcast to set it up. I called three days ago, it took 45 minutes to be sent to a real human to speak to and then I was on hold for an hour. Then I told the person I wanted to cancel my last services and activate my new places services. They said they did that and then the next day, my account said I was still at the last apartment and I saw that customer service rep did absolutely nothing. 

Then yesterday I called again. Once again, it took 30 minutes to finally be sent to a live agent and then on hold for an hour and a half. Then I was on the phone with two different people for over an hour. They told me they moved my services to the new place and sent me equipment. I got the equipment and set it up but my internet is not connecting. 

i tried contacting Xfinity again but I didn’t want to sit on the phone for hours again so I wrote on the assistant chat on the app. It said I would send me to a live agent to text and then I was put on a waitlist of 345 people. It took an hour and a half to finally get to text a live agent. Then after two minutes of texting, they left the chat, sent me to another person and then that person said they were going to transfer me. Then I was out on another waitlist of 176 people. It took 45 minutes. Then another person finally texted me and after 5 minutes, they left the chat. 

this is absolutely ridiculous. I’ve been trying to get internet and no one will help me. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

15 days ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support @user_bvcsqg!  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team to get things squared away.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your details so that we can get things taken care of for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

• As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

• An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here