U

Tuesday, July 16th, 2024 7:57 PM

Internet Restoration

No Wi-Fi over 2 weeks

Someone from Xfinity please send a tech to my home.. it’s been over 2 weeks without service many of us need to work from home.. we understand outages and the weather and we greatly appreciate your work.. I am having several alerts that say I will have services or services have been restored and nothing has been restored and the ETA keeps changing.. just please tell me if I will have service restored today 7/16 the time keeps changing.

***Also it’s frustrating to not be able to speak to someone when I call .. you have automated your queue.. not effective .. I have other billing questions that need to be addressed and it loops my address to outage so I can’t get through to anyone.. please change this .

Xfinity is not service ready.. please improve your process because I can’t go through this again upon another storm outage. 

Please have someone contact me via phone or email 

Kind Thanks 🙏 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hey @user_vjjla0, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity Services. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Do you happen to have the Xfinity App downloaded on your mobile device? By signing in with your Xfinity ID, you can view the current status of the account and services. If there is a service interruption, we would be unable to schedule an In-Home Service Visit. We also would not be able to provide an estimated time of restoration if one is not avaiable. We would have the same information as listed within the Xfinity App. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here