H

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 2:25 AM

Incredible Customer service

I fully intend on taking the survey if I get it, but I wanted to pop on here and give recognition where recognition is due. My Internet suddenly went off tonight and I was panicking because I'm working from home this week. F X Vishal addressed my concerns, went through all of the troubleshooting, and then provided a solution to my issue. I am going to bed tonight knowing that all is okay and that's a relief for me. My modem went out and I'm not physically able to go get one currently, F X Vishal got an order made for me to get a new modem and that's a relief for sure. I'm so appreciative of their time and kindness tonight. 

Thank you so much! 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

18 days ago

Hi @HJ6554215794I greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Good or bad, feedback is important to us to not only improve our products and services, but the customer experience as well. I would gladly pass along the feedback through the proper channels. We are happy to hear everything is working again. If you need anything in the future please let us know, we are here to help!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here