U

Tuesday, March 19th, 2024 8:46 PM

I want USA based customer service back!

Comcast just deleted my entire comment because it was unfavorable!!! 

This time I copied the message in case they did it again, and they did!

I've had awful customer service before, but today with Comcast phone reps tops the list! I had one argue with me about being transferred to tier 3 because they didn't want to do it!

I can't believe Comcast deleted my whole comment because it's not a good review!

I don't have tv for the next two months because of one of the phone reps this morning! If I want tv, I have to go buy a Roku and wait for my account to cycle for the next two months!

I want USA based customer service back! I also want my entire bill credited because of how many hours this has taken! Won't be able to call customer service though because they won't understand!

I know everyone needs a job, but the language barrier is so bad that almost everything is lost in translation!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 months ago

Thank you for connecting with us here in our community, @user_x8b4gl. We are sorry to hear about your experience, and we're happy to help with your account concerns. If we may, please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address. We look forward to your message.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

5 Messages

Why?!? What good is that going to do me?!? Another not helpful rep to be rude to me?!?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_x8b4gl It is your choice if you would like assistance or not. However, I can assure you will have a pleasant experience with our team. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

So you're not a bot giving rote answers?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

I completely understand why you may ask that @user_x8b4gl, but I assure you we are not bots, our Community Forums team here is a part of Comcast's corporate Digital Care Team and are committed to helping our customers in any way we can and provide the best experience possible. Our team is well-equipped to assist with any account concerns you may have. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

5 Messages

I'm not trying to be rude, but is this USA based customer service? I talked to more than half a dozen outsourced reps today and so much was lost in translation, or they didn't actually know what they were doing, which is what caused the current situation.

5 Messages

6 months ago

I called customer today for an issue with channel lineup, I had the same issue last month, was told I needed to change cable box, so I got the cable box , that customer service from Africa sent me, only to find out later it was the wrong type of box.  So I drove 15 miles to the store to return this wrong box for the correct box.  I got to the store explained the situation and was told by them, that I needed to change the box to clear up the issues I was having with my lineup on my channels,  So I told the so-called right box, installed, wonderful everything is working.  Today I experience the same issues as before, 3 weeks ago.  I called the 888 934 6489 number , got  customer service in the Philippines, explained the issues, she did not understand what I was saying, I tried my best but she couldn't hear me that well because of the loud noise in her call center, and she kept asking me if I could hear her better, I was telling her, I was hearing a lot of yelling in the background which made it impossible to address the issue again, she say hold on and I quest mover to another location and the noise got progressively worst. She put me back in the queue.  2.  I got another C/S from the Philippines, I didn't understand her dialect, I tried to explain the issue again to another c/s, that didn't work, she said hold, put me back in queue.  3.  This time I think this c/s was from India, and the reason I got her is because I kept insisting on someone in the USA that I could under the speech, and they would under my issues.  This c/s I hear a lot of I don't know like banging and a lot of weird sounds, I kept hearing the said thing over and over, to no avail, I got nowhere with this one.  4, I was put back in queue, I finally got someone from Africa, after explaining the situation, I was told he understood and will get my issue resolved, was told hold on, he wanted to check on the issue in the back office and will get back to me shortly.  5. Was put back in queue, was pick up again by number 6,  c/s  I again explain the situation, but this time I was back in the Philippines, the noise was heavy as before, I told I people I was hanging up I know longer wanted to talk about the issue at this one I was tired and fed-up with this lousy Customer Service that Xfinity was providing their USA customers that it made me want to PUKE.   7.So, I hang up, and 30 minutes later I get a text message to do a survey on the service that that provided me, I rated the service 0.  8, Then I get a call from another c/s  from the Philippines I think, accent was somewhat heavy, stating she was the supervisor and she was here to help me, I explained I did not was to talk to anyone anymore, leave me alone, and hung-up my phone.   10 minutes later, I'm working on my internet and suddenly my cable goes out, internet goes out, 9, Now I'm very upset, I called Xfinity on both number 800 266 2278 and 888 934 6489 and stayed on the phone for a while until I got a person, I asked if they were in the USA was told yes, they had got a ticket and wanted to know what was going on, I explain the situation, said she will doing some troubleshooting, but will not knock out my internet service.  As you may read this, you will notice numbers in my verbiage, that because I had to SPEAK with Xfinity 9X in order to get someone in the USA who could help and understand what was going on.   We as customers in the USA should have C/S here in the USA, instead we are funneled into a system where the knowledge is NOT there, there is a language barrier just to make more revenue, but NO decent services for those in the USA.  You will continue to lose customers not so much because of the outrageous rates, but if there are issues, those services have been taken away and , in it's play substandard customer services.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Wait….you actually talked to someone in the USA??  Please share how. All I f these “foreign agents absolutely stink!  

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_155ed9 Thanks for comment. We can help with your equipment concerns. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

5 Messages

6 months ago

I want USA customer service back as well

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

@user_bmui0h​ did you send the DM as @XfinityMarcus requested?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

1 Message

I want USA customer service back! 

1 Message

2 months ago

how are the call reps in India vetted, they are not beholden to US laws and should t have access to our accounts.  Let alone I cannot understand them speak.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 month ago

34 years with Comcast and I have never been treated with such disrespect or disdain that I am now receiving. I have had an issue for almost one month now and keep getting jerked around!  This insane !!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_155ed9, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. If you need assistance, we are here and happy to help. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_155ed9​ I've had similar experiences in the past 5 years and I'm dreading my next call as my customer contract expires next month. It doesn't matter how long or how many devices and services you have with them, they still try to price gouge you.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @Joe_in_MA, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the promotion, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityAngie​ I would like to talk to someone in the USA not a foreign country. I keep getting told that “your concern has been escalated to the back office” and that they will reach out to me “within the next 24-48 hours”. Sadly, they never do!  My concern with damaged equipment has been verified by a technician at my house and it seems Xfinity is not willing to help. The technician is the one that told me that I need to file a claim with Xfinity. I have filed done everything that has been asked if me, filing pictures of the equipment, and all the phone reps do is escalate my problem. The original complaint/filing was on 7/20/24. As of this writing, 9/6/24, nothing has been done…nothing!!  Someone needs to contact me to rectify the situation. 

1 Message

7 days ago

The automated customer service is terrible!!!   Takes hours to get through to anyone and then it's just more automated BS!!!   Everyone is truly sorry, but nothing changes!  Worst customer service ever!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_3rfgkt, This is not the experience we want for our customers. I would be happy to assist you.

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here