photo_girl3's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Thursday, April 29th, 2021 8:34 PM

Closed

I want to talk to a human

I call the number and I get in the phone tree. What do I select to get a person?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @photo_girl3

Our team here on the forums can help out in a number of ways. Can you explain the issue you are experiencing a bit more in depth? We want to make sure we do our very best in helping out in any way we can. 

Regular Visitor

• 

17 Messages

I want to talk to someone about saving money. I was told to keep telling the phone system "Disconnect" and I just kept getting questioned by it some more. I gave up and hung up. How hard is it to have people answer the phone? I pay a lot of money to use your services. If I need help I want a person.

Also I am having tech issues. I want to talk to a human not computer. I may need to set up an appointment for someone to come over.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

@photo_girl3, Then you totally came to the right place! We would love to help you find a more reasonably priced promotion that better fits your needs. We can also help with any technical issues you may be having. Please send us a Live Chat with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. And don't worry, our live chat doesn't have a bot and will get you connected with one of our amazing Xfinity Forum agents right away! :)

To send a Live Chat, please click on the chat icon on the top right of this page, next to the bell. Make sure to send the message to our singular handle "Xfinity Support" and we will get back to you ASAP.

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I too need to talk to a human being. I'm involved with renovating a historic building that will ultimately have offices on the second floor. This would be the optimal time to run the cable through opened up areas rather than wait to fish it up from the basement. The building currently has no telephone or internet service but the occupants of the offices will need it.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am commenting to ALL of the requests for talking to a live person at Comcast.  Example of Comcast responses:

Please contact us and one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives can help.  BUT that is the issue - there is no way to contact a rep.

To send a Live Chat, please click on the chat icon on the top right of this page.  There is no Chat Icon!

No one answers the phone at all.  Choosing Billing gets you to automatic messages with information that has nothing to do with what you are calling about!

Choosing technical support gives you automatic messages about sending things to your TV - we are trying to ask questions - no person to talk to!!

Comcast says ..... Our team here on the forums can help out in a number of ways. Can you explain the issue you are experiencing a bit more in depth? We want to make sure we do our very best in helping out in any way we can. ANY WAY YOU CAN is to answer the phone! How can you help out if you won't talk to your customers. WHAT DETAIL?  It is simple and clear - response from Comcast is the issue - how to get you to do what you say you do?????

I have heard in the past that you can make an appointment for Comcast to call YOU back BUT if you can't reach anyone at Comcast to arrange it you are back at square one.

We pay so much money to Comcast - you take our money and then IGNORE US.

I would like a response and the answer to the question we all are asking HOW TO REACH A PERSON TO TALK TO AT COMCAST? You have ignored everyone else - I am sure you will ignore me also.  How about posting on the first page of your website a message on how to REALLY reach those Customer Service Reps that are anxious to help us.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here