U

Wednesday, August 14th, 2024 7:40 PM

I want to speak with a live human

I want to speak with a live human over the phone or I am canceling my service.

Official Employee

• 

805 Messages

2 months ago

Unsatisfied_Customer77 Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. Our agents are available to assist over the phone at 1-800-XFINITY.

There is no human at 1-800-XFINITY. You are lying and you know it. I'm sure you are a bot and you have been programmed to give false information.

Official Employee

• 

805 Messages

Unsatisfied_Customer77 Beep boop bop 🤖, I am not programmed to provide false information, I am only here to help LOL. Nope, I am not a bot. That is our customer service number. I use it all the time when I need to speak to an agent over the phone. It does have an automated service but once you select the right option, with a bit of patience an awesome agent will be there to assist. They are a busy department, but that is why you have us online to help. Please let us know if you would like to proceed using this online platform. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

By all means Victor; please tell me and ALL the other folks that have posted in this forum what the correct command / verbal response we need to give the automated assistant to connect us directly to a human support representative. Because there sure are a whole lot of posts for this same reason, but no direct answer. If you call all the time to speak to an agent, what's the trick? I called several times in a row asking for a live representative and the AI would not give the option and would automatically hang up on me.

Contributor

• 

143 Messages

Having the same problem and don't understand why this ends with the above message.  Why didn't Xfinity Victor reply?

Official Employee

• 

962 Messages

truthseeker719 Could you please provide some details to your issue? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

7 days ago

Trying to get a live person on the phone 

Official Employee

• 

962 Messages

user_ldraic Our team can help you on the forums today, and I assure you that you will be in good hands. Can you please provide a few details of your issue today? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here