U

Saturday, August 31st, 2024 9:39 PM

I received an email about a cancellation request, but I never made a request?

I saw in a former post on this forum that a new person was attempting to get wifi for a place the original customer was moving from. And it had automatically cancelled the customers wifi. I still have 2 weeks left at my place before moving and would like to have wifi for it as I never put in a cancel request!

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

14 days ago

Hey there, user_rfdlyk, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the email you received. We want to ensure that your services remain active while you are at your current location! I know how important it is to have a working connection as I work from home! I can take a look for you! 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

2 Messages

I would very greatly appreciate someone or you looking into it! I just sent a direct message to xfi support as guided with the same forum question, thank you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here