U

Friday, January 5th, 2024 2:01 AM

I get 3 emails from Xfinity every single day at the same time and I want it to stop

Everyday around 2:30pm, I get the same exact 3 emails from you all at the same exact time. I have tried everything in my account settings regarding notifications but nothing has worked to stop them. Please help. These are the email headers and times:

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

Hello @user_i33bm9, I'm always checking my emails and keep a clean inbox, and that would annoy me too. Are you able to click on those emails and view any "unsubscribe" links or buttons? 

3 Messages

No, there is no place to hit "unsubscribe". This is the bottom of the email where any unsubscribe option would be (note: there is nothing at the top, either):

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_i33bm9, Understood, thank you for taking the time to check that and for providing the screenshots. I know you mentioned you've checked your email settings as well, but to make sure we're on the same page, have you followed the same steps outlined Here

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@XfinityMarcos I also get 2-3 emails from Xfinity every day encouraging me to download the app(I already have it). I went into account preferences and there was nothing for me to change, I also attempted to unsubscribe at the bottom of the email, but there is no option for it.

Official Employee

• 

959 Messages

@William625 have you checked out our privacy center at privacy-choices? You should be able to select what you wish to opt out of. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ The problem appears to have stopped. I'm not sure if it's something I did or it just stopped on its own. Thank you for your help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here