Sunday, March 24th, 2024 5:05 PM

I can't find a way to change to a 1 year long contract with my current plan

I want to change my current plan to a 1 year long term contract at a discount but I can't find any way to change my plan to do that. Is it not available for connect plan at 150 Mbps?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee


1.3K Messages

3 months ago

@user_8ae53b Thanks for reaching out for help today with a 1 year agreement request for your current service. I would be happy to review the account to see if we have this option available. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

1 Message

1 month ago

Having problems paying bill at current address. Transferred from old address. 

This comment has been converted into a post
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here