U

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 10:14 PM

I am receiving monthly bill statement emails form Xfinity Mobile BUT i'm not a customer of Xfinity Mobile.

Hi,

I am receiving bill statements every month and they charged $61.12 once on my debit from Xfinity Mobile (At least label as Xfinity Mobile ), But i'm not a customer of Xfinity mobile.

I was a customer of Comcast for Internet. While signing up the internet they also offered me an iPad. They sent me a tablet with a line but I returned them at the same day when I received the tablet. Never used it because of lack of information from customer representative! Even I never activated the line! (Note: the return of the device was confirmed.) 

I tried to log in on Xfinity Mobile web page  but I got Following message :" Looks like you're not an Xfinity Mobile customer, Xfinity Mobile My Account is for customers who have already signed up for Xfinity Mobile. As an Xfinity Internet customer, you may be eligible for this service."

I chat with agent from xfinity and they confirmed I had no Mobile subscription with Xfintiy Mobile, But still I am receiving the bill statement emails. I also had to cancel my debit card in order to prevent to charge every month.

Is it a scam from Xfinity ? If so  How to stop this?

Hence this email to  customer service to offically document my notification.

Regards

Official Employee

• 

859 Messages

23 days ago

user_rxcdei Thanks for reaching out to us here today with your questions! If you suspect an account was opened fraudulently in you name you should reach out to our Xfinity Customer Security Assurance team at internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse or by phone at 1-800-934-6489.

7 Messages

Hi Brian, It is not fraud but there is a mistake about my account. I am receiving bill statements from Xfinity Mobile every month but I never had an Xfinity Mobile. Can you please escalate my issue to the related departments? Regards.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_rxcdei Oh, no! That would be concerning. We will gladly help you look into this. Please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address. We look forward to your message.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

7 Messages

@XfinityLinda​ Hi Linda, I have already sent direct message but haven't received any response yet.

7 Messages

21 days ago

Even the billing department says that I shouldn't worry about the bill which I have NEVER been a customer of Xfinity Mobile, they transferred this bill to a "debt collector company" and they called me to collect it. This is going insane! I am trying to solve this issue for two months by calling customer service but there is no progress. Please escalate and prioritize this issue! I don't want to be treated as in debt for a service which I NEVER USED. If it is not solved my credit could be affected because of Xfinity mistakes or neglecting to solve my problem!

7 Messages

19 days ago

Please provide information about my ticket. 

7 Messages

19 days ago

This issue is getting more serious everyday because an debt collection agency called me last week for a bill from Xfinity Mobile which I NEVER used. Even customer representative told me that I shouldn't worry about bill statements since I don't have any account on Xfinity Mobile, your system transfers those bills to debt collector company. I don't want to be treated as in debt. I am worried to get a major damage to my credit report. There are hundreds of people have same problem and they have postings on this portal that caused severe damage to their credit report. I request from you to solve this problem before it gets worse.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here