U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 2:14 PM

Closed

Hurricane Ian restoration

The comcast cable into my house is physically down. How do I get on a list for a technician to reconnect it?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Hurricane Ian

Contributor

• 

473 Messages

2 years ago

Hey there @user_a03afb. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to reach out to Xfinity on Forums! I'm hoping that you are your loved ones were safe during Hurricane Ian! Our Prayers are out to the family and loved ones who lost their homes, and family members! ❤️

I would love to assist with getting that cable line back up where it should be.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

Contributor

• 

473 Messages

2 years ago

Hello!

Thank You for taking time out of your day to reach out to our team, here, at our Comcast secure communication site 😀

Our Digital Care Team, here, is a specialized team of experts in everything Comcast. We are committed to providing our customers with consistently superior customer service and support.

I will be happy to assist with your cable  concerns. You have come to the right place.

I'm praying that you and your family are safe George.  Looking at the Line, is the pole still in tact where the line comes from?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityDevinC​ 

Yes, the pole appears intact.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

My apologies @user_a03afb could you please send us a direct message to continue gathering your contact information. (see instructions above) 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here