U

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 9:34 PM

How to send an email with photos to customer service

Xfinity sent a crew out to bury a cable line that runs along the bottom of our property between 2 boxes on Sept. 26 the day of Hurricane Helene. The crew cut the main power to their box and left the main wire sticking straight up and the box job unfinished with no box. They left leaving us with no internet services. Many calls to customer service with no resolve. This is a dangerous situation. So I want to email them with photos.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

21 days ago

Hey @user_3e32d8, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding recent work that was performed. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you and see what options are available. If there are service interruptions in the area, we would be unable to get any technicians scheduled until the service interruptions have been resolved. 

Can you please send us a DM? You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full first/last name and complete service address (Including the city, state, and zip code) to help us locate your account.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here