U

Sunday, June 2nd, 2024 8:36 PM

How to convert my existing Netflix account to the Comcast StreamSaver bundle?

I have an existing Netflix account directly from Netflix and have recently subscribed to your Comcast Stream Saver Bundle.

What do I need to do to convert my existing Netflix account to the new Comcast bundle?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 months ago

user_rhi8g8 Great question! According to our sources, once you sign up for a StreamSaver offer, you’ll receive an email with a link to activate each service. If you already have Netflix, you would use the same email address as your current subscription when you activate. https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/streaming-services

1 Message

I am wanting to do the same thing. Do I need to cancel my account through Netflix so that I am only running once account? I want to upgrade to the StreamSaver

account through xfinity

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_rdcyj6 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community forums. If you want to keep the same email and watch history you would need to link it and sign in with that email address. If you wish to just cancel your other account and start fresh that is up to you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

By using the same email address that our current Netflix accounts are associated with once we receive the activation email from Xfinity, will link the accounts and not cause double billing of services.  Is that what you are stating?  Just wanting to clarify that by using that same email address, there is not a need to cancel the other account and we will NOT be billed for two accounts.  Can you please confirm?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_xlz99k Correct. If you already have Netflix, you would use the same email address as your current subscription when you activate the service.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

3 Messages

2 months ago

After I signed up for StreamSaver, I got an email with the link the activate my services, and then get a message that says "We're sorry, your account isn't eligible for this offer" on all three streaming services.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_71ip33 Thanks for bringing this to our attention. One thing that stands out is if you have NOW Internet or Xfinity Prepaid Internet your account is not eligible for Xfinity StreamSaver. Do you subscribe to either of these plans?

You may use our Xfinity App to log in and confirm your internet plan. 

Our broadband labels are also a great way for seeing what you pay for https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/broadband-mobile-facts-labels. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

8 days ago

I just did an online chat with a Xfinity rep about this exact same subject, and I was told that I WOULD HAVE TO CANCEL my existing Netflix and Apple TV subscriptions.  Which one of you doesn't know what you're talking about?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here