U

Sunday, October 13th, 2024 9:09 PM

How the [Edited] do we get ahold of a human??

I’ve been without service for five days, and your genius AI chatbot finally detects an outage—well, no kidding, Sherlock. The real question is: what are you going to do about it? I work from home, and without internet, I might as well be jobless. So maybe less ‘detecting’ and more ‘fixing’?

2 Messages

5 days ago

Hello, I live in Augusta, GA. The internet outage has been going on for 16 days as of today after Hurricane Helene's attack. No worries, it will just take Xinifty 1-2 years to fix it.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

5 days ago

Thank you for connecting with us here in our community about your service, @user_clunnm. We are sorry to hear your services are not working. I can understand your frustration about your work from home situation as I, too, work from home. We will gladly look into this for you. Can you tell us if your service issues are related to the storms, or are you not in an area with weather related issues? 

4 Messages

I live in Cape Coral which took a hit from Hurricane Milton Last Weds. The internet has been out since then. The cable to my house it literally in the street and it is severed. I keep getting updates that are meaningless, and I cannot get a hold of a rep. I want not only a credit for everyday I have no internet but i want it fixed ASAP. Every person in my neighborhood who has Quantum Fiber is up and running. I have been a Comcast customer for years and this is just unacceptable. If I don't get my internet back, I will be calling Quantum and severing MY connection to your company permanently.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

We hope you and your loved ones are safe after this natural disaster. Our team is happy to help you investigate your connection. Please start by sending us your full name and complete address. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here