U

Friday, October 4th, 2024 3:20 PM

How Does one Talk to a Supervisor

I have been without TV service since Tuesday 10/1. The technician who came to my home in the morning said the issue was service on the outside of my home. He said an outside resource would visit later that day. Nobody came. Called the 800 number and scheduled the outside service for Thursday 10/3. Waited all day and no service technician came. Talked to a phone support rep that evening and he confirmed onsite for Friday morning 10/4 from 9:00-11:00. I received a text message around 9:30 Friday morning that a visit was confirmed for Monday 10/7. I did not authorize that change. Called 800 number and phone support rep said he submitted a special request for visit on that Friday 10/4 from 8-2. I requested to talk to a manager. he said a manager was not available. How does one contact a supervisor/manager to discuss service issues?

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

15 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

15 days ago

Hello user_xaubq9, I'd love a chance to work with you more on this TV service issue you're having, and those pending work orders you mentioned. Depending on the work that is needed, you may not even need to be home. Without having seen your account, I can tell for certain what the next steps are, but I can definitely check that out and make sure we're on the same page with the correct expectation. I have all the same tools as a supervisor, and will do all that I can to get you taken care of. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here