perrandy's profile

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

Thu, Jan 13, 2022 4:19 PM

how do i know when i'm going to receive my xfinity rewards bluetooth speakers?

hi, i'm a diamond  on the xfinity rewards program and around mid december before xmas i claimed a bluetooth speaker  reward and i dont know when i should receive this item since nothing was mailed to my email to alert me that this item was being shipped.

is there anyway to know when am going to receive my reward? thank you in advance!

Official Employee

• 

299 Messages

6 d ago

Hi there, @perrandy, thank you for reaching out to us on our Xfinity Forums! Diamond tier, that's amazing! I would first like to thank you for your continued loyalty and choosing Xfinity as your service provider for over 14 years! You can review the redeemed rewards and additional information through the Xfinity app or through our rewards website: https://comca.st/33yl5Mh. Please let me know if you are still unable to locate the tracking for your new Bluetooth speakers!

perrandy

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

@XfinityValerie it says " Your reward is in the works. Be on the lookout for a package"

i dont know what this means, is it shipped already or do i have to wait more? thank you so much for the free gift but i think it would be ideal to provide  your customers with a shipping tracking thingy just that the customer dont miss a package. 

again, thank you!

Official Employee

• 

299 Messages

@perrandy, thank you so much for your feedback! We are always interested in what works and what can be improved from our customers perspective. I would like to take peek at the account see if I can provide a little more insight on that gift. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
rightfooted

Expert

• 

1.2K Messages

6 d ago

@perrandy 

It can take up to 6 weeks to receive. If you ordered in mid December there's still time. I'm waiting for mine too.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 d ago

Promised Confirmation Email but never got one, was hoping to get tracking info too.

Official Employee

• 

33 Messages

Hi @davidjone ! Did you receive this confirmation email yet or were you able to locate the rewards tracking details?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
rightfooted

Expert

• 

1.2K Messages

6 d ago

I got a confirmation email for a Visa card, but not for the speaker. There are conformations of both at the bottom of the Rewards page.

perrandy

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

@rightfooted i have tried to look to no avail

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

5 d ago

I also did not receive a confirmation email. Does anybody know who to contact to find out about the status of the shipment? For example, does calling Comcast help?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 d ago

Received mine today.  It looked used from the scratches and scuff marks on the bottom.  Tried it out and sound was lousy.   Going straight to the Goodwill pile.   

Official Employee

• 

320 Messages

Hello @user_6c108e, it is truly unfortunate to hear the speaker you received had scratches and scuffs. This is far from the experience we want you to have.

perrandy

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

@user_6c108e oh wow that's not cool hope mine doesnt arrive this way. how big is the speaker?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

About 4.5 inches tall and 3.5” wide.   Search Frequency 2.0 speaker and you will see specifications. 

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

@user_6c108e Mine sounds good.  At first the volume was low at max  with the speaker button, but then I realized the volume from my phone was turned down. Once turned up it got pretty loud. 

perrandy

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

@user_8e7246 awesome 

https://www.acehighpromo.com/products/frequency-2-0-bt-speaker

so its similar to this one right. if so i cant wait to have it :)

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

2 d ago

Received mine today. I was actually notified by UPS a few days ago. You need to sign up for a free account to be notified. Good luck. 

perrandy

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

@user_8e7246

did comcast sent you a link to the ups? i still havent received anything and i dont see the progress of the order.

i hope it will update sometime this week or the next 

New to the Community?

Start Here