U

Friday, September 20th, 2024 12:21 AM

Horrible service

5 outages in the past week and a half. No answers, no one from the company to speak with, and yet I’m still paying $110 per month which is outrageous even for good service. Only thing I’ve heard since this is started is that my bill is going  to be taken out. You should be reimbursing people for this! Not what I pay for!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 day ago

Thank you so much for reaching out, user_02nsvf! That's as unacceptable to us as it is to you. I will personally see that you're not paying for any amount of time that you were not able to use services. I want to get to the bottom of this for you, so we can get some answers. In order to get started can you, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

--

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3lv0gXz

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

4 Messages

yesterday we had it go out twice, and today it is out again. <Edited: Use Good Netiquette>???????????

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

We are happy to check further on this for you, user_02nsvf! I apologizee that has been going out so often. That is never something we want to happen! We would need to access your account so we can look into the details.

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106K Messages

11 hours ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here