U

Sunday, September 29th, 2024 9:47 PM

Hooked up new router and tv is now piceling

Hooked up new router. Tv is pixelating

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

19 days ago

Hi there, @user_r78xhr! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community Forum! Sorry to hear you're running into some pixelation. We would be happy to help! If this is still the case, is the TV connected with a cable box or is it a smart TV using the Stream App?

2 Messages

Yes I went through several steps with the Comcast advisor. All connections are good. They are sending us a new cable box. If that doesn’t do it I think the new gateway must have a problem.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Great! I would love for us to pull up the account to ensure we can relay over the tracking information. Excited to help confirm this is all sorted out! 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here