U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, March 19th, 2023 3:57 AM

Closed

Help

​Hello,​

​I’m a disabled American veteran (70% with a letter from the VA to prove it and I’ll upload it upon request) and I’m bed bound with a spinal injury. I don’t have much that I can do, and watching movies and documentaries are one of my few pleasures in life.​

​I’m on a supposedly “unlimited data plan” yet I’m constantly being kicked from movies after a few minutes. This happens whether I’m on Netflix, HBO max, Amazon Prime video, and Disney+ so you can’t say it’s them, not you folks.​

​Please, this is hurtful. I don’t use that much bandwidth anyway so how does it harm you? I don’t download or upload stuff, I just stream movies mostly from my accounts at the above mentioned. Please give me a break, I sure could use one.​

​Thanks,​

EDIT: [Removed Personal Information]

Official Employee

• 

862 Messages

1 year ago

@user_357dd0 Thanks for creating a post on our Community Forums. I can definitely understand the frustration when content is buffering or boots you back to the home screen. I'm not quite so sure this would be related to any data usage, and more towards a possible signal issue to your equipment that we would want to look further into. I see that you've already sent us a direct message, so we can continue to help there and see what's going on.

In the future, we ask that you please start any interaction on this forum by finding the most appropriate public forum board and post there. We ask that you then remain patient for a response. Please keep in mind that a response may come from an employee, but more likely come from another customer just like you. If our team does reply, we will invite you to send us a direct message. Sending unsolicited direct messages to our team, another Official Employee, or any other forum user is a violation of our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. While we would never want to get to that point with any user, repeated violations to these posted guidelines, could result in a revocation of a user's Xfinity Forum posting privileges. Please remember, by having an account and utilizing these forums, you have already agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those document as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Hi, let’s do this my friend!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here