U

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Tue, Apr 13, 2021 9:11 PM

Help!!

Hi so it’s taken a lot for me to come on here and write this! My bill is astronomically high, and I don’t even know why to be honest but besides the point. I contacted covid on top of being out of work, live in low income housing and been working on trying to get my credit up to finally own! Long story long my cable got shut off and I need to pay $900 plus to get it back on. My monthly bill is averaging $300 a month, why I don’t understand. I contracted covid as well as my daughter and my boyfriend. I can pay weekly to get balance paid off/down but no one is willing to hear me. Finally just got some type of compensation but had to pay my rent foe the past  due months! I’m not asking for a hand out I just need to get it back on if for anything for my daughter for the internet for school! Please help! I’m open to suggestions. 

Responses

EG

Expert

• 

86.6K Messages

1 m ago

Concern moved here for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@EG how do I post publicly? I thought I did!! 

Official Employee

• 

103 Messages

Hello, @user_bea2c8; I'm so sorry to hear about everyone getting COVID one right after the other. My dad and stepmom both recently had it as well and, thankfully, recovered so I hope you and your family have safe recoveries as well.

I can absolutely see if there is anything we can to assist you with the billing issue. Please send me a message with the full name of the Account Owner and yourself, if different, as well as the full address on file to get started.

A message can be sent by clicking on the Chat Bubble icon in the upper right corner and then search "Xfinity Support". I look forward to hearing from you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
EG

Expert

• 

86.6K Messages

You did indeed post publicly.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Do you know how I can send this lovely agent a message? She told me to click top right hand chat bubble and search support, I did that and there’s no message prompt for me to message her directly!?! 

Official Employee

• 

130 Messages

Hey @user_bea2c8! We no longer have the option to receive messages directly, so you won't have an option to message Caitlyn specifically. However, if you send a message to Xfinity Support, we'll get it and be able to help there! Our entire team is dedicated to making sure you have the best experience possible when working with us, and we're committed to making sure you have a bill that fits your needs. So we're here to help! Can you follow these steps and let me know if it works for you?

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

1 m ago

LIKE IVE STATED I CAN MAKE WEEKLY payments but I can’t afford literally don’t have it, to pay $938 to get services turned back on. I can’t afford the $293 monthly bill to begin... I see there is essential internet but can’t get that until I don’t have services for at least 90days.... if I cancel my services and am left with a balance then I’m still sol because I’d have to find a new service provider!! Contracting covid sucked. We all got it at different times which meant having to quarantine 14 days which all in all ended up being without ANY income for almost 2 months. Keep in mind there are other bills, rent car etc etc! I’m not asking for a hand out I’m asking for help on making smaller more frequent payments to get my services reinstated and possibly lower monthly bill! Just basic cable and internet!! Anyone please help!! 

New to the Community?

Start Here