pebbles1221's profile

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Friday, October 22nd, 2021 11:42 PM

Closed

GigabitPro

I am trying to see if i am now available for gigabit pro at my home, i have checked before and was told i am to far away but recently a new fiber node was installed right across from my house. I can see it from my deck and upon inspection of the node it is clearly a Comcast fiber node, so i was wondering if i can have my location checked again and see if i qualify this time. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @pebbles1221. We appreciate your interest in our Gigabit Pro internet tier. I would be more than happy to review your address to confirm if this service level is now available in your area.

Please send me a private message with your first and last name as well as your full service address by using the Peer to Peer direct message icon is located at the top right of the page. Clicking on the direct message icon will bring up a message box that will allow you to initiate the conversation.

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@XfinityRaul When i goto the message icon it brings up an option to compose a message but when i enter you user name into it it says user not found. 

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@pebbles1221 Please send the message to Xfinity Support, not to @XfinityRaul .  😉

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@Again Thank you very much.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

Great! I look forward to helping you in the private message. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

@XfinityHeather

Good Morning Heather, I sent a message to Xfinity Support on 10/24 but haven't heard back. Did i miss a step? 

Thank you

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here