U

Monday, September 30th, 2024 11:09 PM

Gigabit x10

Hello, I've been trying to get access to the Gigabit X10 plan but I don't think anyone in the residential department knows what that is, so i've been just constantly transferred between the residential department <=> business department 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

18 days ago

The concern is not "E-mail" help related......... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.  

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

18 days ago

Hi there, @user_j2bd05! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community Forum! Sorry to hear about the trouble! First things first, the system requirements for Gigabit X10 are listed here : https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/requirements-to-run-xfinity-internet-speeds-over-1-gbps If you're good to go on that, we would then need to submit a request for the team to review the location to see if it is eligible for the service. If it is, then we would work with you on the particulars. If you'd like to get the process started,

please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address. Thanks!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here