U

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 10:03 PM

Gift card not working

I got a $100 virtual gift card from mobile rewards and every time I try to use it, it declines

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

24 days ago

Hey user_sb981z, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. We definitely want to make sure you can use your gift card. What does the status of the card show when you check it here?

4 Messages

Say virtual card has been emailed. I have the card number and it’s added to my Apple Pay but when I use it, it will declined

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thanks for the update, @user_sb981z. How long ago was the virtual card issued? Have you tried it anywhere else besides Apple Pay? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Issued last week. And no I haven’t tried using it other than Apple Pay 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_sb981z, Understood, thank you for sharing that additional information. Those virtual cards are pretty convenient, I do the same thing and add them to my wallet, so I'm sorry you've run into some issues when using it. Are you able to confirm if the virtual card is a Mastercard? If so, is Mastercard accepted when you attempt to use the virtual card?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

4 Messages

Yes it is a Mastercard and the places I’ve tried to use it does accept Mastercard 

1 Message

20 days ago

I got a $100 virtual gift card and activated it properly and it does not work.  There is no human to talk to on the support number.  It's very frustrating and the whole thing feels like a scam.  Any suggstions?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_y4qaqj Thank you so much for letting us know you are also having issue with your vertual card. Have you checked the link above to  confirm the status of your card. That link is here in case you are not able to locate it above: https://www.xfinityincentivetracker.com/track

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here