Jbanks74's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Sep 30, 2020 6:00 PM

Flex

I am wanting to explore options for changing my services and bundles, but I cannot see deals or other services because I have flex. I cannot find a way to pause or cancel my Flex in order to look at options. What can I do to either cancel flex or see packages for upgrade?

Thank you.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Managing your Xfinity Account online

Responses

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

7 m ago

you can talk to an agent online through chat. I was in the same position as you and i don't like talking through phone as much. When i was chatting online with an agent i asked about what offers thay had and what other services i could get. Sometimes you'll get lazy workers that will only give you expensive offers. But luckly the second time i chatted with a customer service agent they gave me the option to upgrade my internet with a 1 year contract and stay with the same price.

When you go online and try to change your services it will take you to a page that says you either have to click on xfinity assistant or call a number. click on the xfinity assistant option and it will take you to a chatting page where it will connect you to an agent.

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

7 m ago

Hi Jbanks74. Thank you for creating a post on our Forum. I can assist with with reviewing your account and the various options available. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here