U

Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 1:56 AM

Failure to Complete Repairs

I've been trying to get my Xfinity internet set up for near two weeks now. l've had to make three service appointments and nothing has been fixed. So the run down is I picked up my router Monday last week and attempted to set it up. I had no connection the main line underground by the road. I had to make a service appointment for last Wednesday at the soonest. He came out and said someone had ran over the pedestal by the road and damaged it. Two service trucks came out and dug it up but left and didn't fix it. Just a hole in the ground with an exposed copper main cable. No notice of what's going on, besides a text notification saying my internet outage was restored (even though the large line is sitting open with an exposed end underneath a caution cone). I talked to somebody on live chat and they were supposed to come back out on this recent Saturday to fix it. Nobody showed up. I talked to a live chat again and had another appointment made and was told it would be fixed. I called and talked to someone on the phone and made sure they understood the issues was at the pedestal and needed replacing. They came out today and just dug a little ( maybe a gallon of dirt at most) and then left. I got another phone text saying a maintenance issue had been fixed and I should have connection. Once again I tried talking someone on live chat and I just keep getting passed around from live agent to live agent without getting the help I need. All the first live agent did make another appointment for Thursday. I asked for the number or email for my regional representative or a manager. They told me they would ask their manager. No response and then it connected me to another live agent instead. I just want my internet fixed and little more communication. I haven't gotten to even setup my router yet and l've already gotten an email stating my upcoming bill.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

25 days ago

Hello user_x22fn8, thank you for creating a detailed post and letting me know the exact history and where we stand currently. You've come to the right place for help, and I'll be with you every step until we can confirm you're taken care of. First, I'd like to review your account for those past work orders, any pending work orders, and take any next steps. I see you've already sent a DM, I have replied there since we need to access your account. As a friendly reminder for next time, please hold off on sending a DM until being requested by an official employee. Sending an unsolicited DM is a violation of our Forum Guidelines.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here