U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 30th, 2022 4:53 PM

Closed

ETA on Ian repairs?

Is there a way to find the ETA for repairs in my area? I cannot seem to access an outage map.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Hurricane Ian

Problem Solver

• 

528 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today. Please send me a private message with your full name and full address. I can most definitely take a 
further look at this ifor you. To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityCrystal

[Edited: "Personal Information"] still no service. I asked for text ipdates, but received none. You need to let customers know when to expect service restoral. I don’t do twitter or fscebook. Just text us some ipdates 

(edited)

Valued Contributor

• 

406 Messages

Hello, @user_434a60! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! Please do not include any of your personal information (including address) on a public post. We'll be more than happy to help in a private message!

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

We'll continue assisting you there! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here