O

Monday, May 13th, 2024 2:15 AM

Escalation for Technical Support

We are a dual career family working from home and having a reliable internet connection is a must for my household to earn our income. I’ve been through incompetent customer support calls who run by the “restart your modem” script. They even put a ghost technician appointment on my account that keeps getting rescheduled daily. I restarted my router 10 times and reset it 3 times. I’m subscribed to the 1200 Mb package and I’m getting no more than 30 Mb if I get a connection. Also TV services are not working. I need to talk with someone from technical support who are competent and can get my services to work.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

3 months ago

@oeramadan Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We are happy to assist you. I have also received your direct message. Please note that sending unsolicited direct messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Help & Support Forums is a violation of our Forum Guidelines. You must first create a public post requesting assistance and, once a Comcast verified employee responds and asks for a private message to be sent, you can then proceed with doing so.

I will be responding to your direct message momentarily. Thank you for reaching out. 

1 Message

the customer service from Xfinity is the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my lifetime. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 month ago

You are dealing with the [Edit: Inflammatory] organization in the US. Their equipment [Edit: Inflammatory] under extreme heat or cold and they refuse to admit it.  Rather they lock you up in an automated system and keep telling you to restart.  There has to be a better solution than this.  

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here