Need to return a now replaced gateway via UPS, but when I go through the returns sequence to print a UPS label, I get a message saying that 'Your equipment details are unavailable at this time' but of course, my equipment details are clearly known in my account.
27 days ago
@user_2a2218 Thanks for reaching out about returning your gateway. I appreciate you trying online and can make sure we get this taken care of. If you are going to a UPS store they can take care of label, packing, and shipping at no charge. If you are doing a UPS pickup, please send a direct message with your name and address.
Make sure you are signed in to forums
1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon(direct message) near the bell icon.
2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
27 days ago
Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.
5 days ago
I am having this same exact problem - the device list for me is blank on that page, and I'm in a new zip so not near an Xfinity store. I can get to several UPS stores near my new location, but without an address label OR just a destination address, I can't do anything! Between a chat and a phone call to your support for over an hour, I've tried to resolve this without any success. Can someone help? If you give me the address to ship the router to, I can do it myself!