ineedhelp12345's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, September 21st, 2024 7:27 AM

Email billing notification?

I didn't receive an email notification telling my bill was available and ready for payment?  Why?  I usually receive it on the 6th of the month?  I didn't delete it, its not in a junk filter, Xfinity didn't send it?  I take pride in my credit score and am never late...except one or two other times that Xfinity didn't send a notification?  Please advise?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

29 days ago

Hey there, ineedhelp12345, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your billing notifications. I know I rely on my email notifications to know when my bill is due as well. Here is a link to manage your email notifications, https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/update-account-preferences. Have you checked that all of your notification are up to date with the correct email?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

XfinityJeniece, thanks for the suggestion but email notification was set and I've received email notifications for 15+ years.  I added a text notification as well, 2X can't hurt.  This has happened 4-5 times and Comcast has been reasonable (i.e. removed any late charges).

BTW, I don't permanently delete email and checked my junk and deleted folders so am fairly certain I didn't miss it.  Not the most important thing but as mentioned, I monitor anything affecting my credit.  Thanks again for the suggestion!

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@ineedhelp12345 I definitely understand wanting to make sure that you get bills paid on time to protect your credit score. I also want to let you know that some of our plans do offer an additional discount for signing up for paperless billing at automatic payments. This way you would be sure your bill is on time and you would be saving some money! If you'd like me to check and see if that is an option with your plan I'd be happy to, just send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
A "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here