U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 19th, 2023 2:27 PM

Closed

[Edited] Guaranteed Appointment times

We are without wifi and our last 5 appointments have been ignored by Comcast.  Each time they call with a "Guaranteed" appointment time.  I assume there legal obligation  supporting the use of the term "Guaranteed"  [Edited: "Solicitation"]

Valued Contributor

• 

406 Messages

1 year ago

I'm so sorry to hear about this situation, @user_31de58. I can look into your service concerns and try to turn this situation around for you. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it. Thank you!

2 Messages

10 months ago

I live down Nelson branch road in Lesage West Virginia. A house two houses down from me has Xfinity Wi-Fi, but they never wired it up to extend the rest of the road, which is literally 3 more houses. I know these people personally, as I am one of them, and I know that we would pay the price for premium Xfinity Wi-Fi. I would like to speak with someone to figure out how these lines could be extended just three more houses down to cover all the homes down Nelson Branch.

This comment has been converted into a post

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hey, @user_3d193e. Thanks for the additional information. We'd be happy to check if we can make your location serviceable. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your full name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here