U

Sunday, July 7th, 2024 1:32 AM

Dropped Cable but not buried yet

The Xfinity orange cable has been laying in my front yard and across my driveway since June 8, 2024. I cannot get a straight answer as to when it will be buried. How can I get it buried?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 months ago

Hey @user_9schr0, Thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. I can certainly check the status of the appointment or get someone out there. When you get some time, can you send us a direct message?

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

4 Messages

Nicolas, thank you. I followed your instructions regarding the direct message and you and/or your team should be able to access it now. I hope you’ll be able to get this resolved and I certainly do appreciate your help!

4 Messages

The following is intended for the Xfinity team who managed to get my cable buried after many false starts with the online chats and phone staff. Thank you, your efforts were exactly what was needed to get the job done. You did it quickly and ultra-professionally. Thank you again!

To XfininityBenny; shame on you for the way you tried to maneuver me into more services. I would not have minded a sales pitch, but you should not have used trickery in attempting to meet your sales goals. Shame on you for turning a great forum experience into a negative . . .

Official Employee

• 

519 Messages

@user_9schr0 Thanks for confirming the line was taken care of successfully. We appreciate it, your business and the feedback on the thread. I located the https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/flex-activation-process self-service steps to activate the Xumo box if you decide to use it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here