user_b3eb84's profile

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 10:53 PM

Direct Messsging

Where is DM icon bubble? I don't see it. Is it only available for my own post?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 months ago

Hello @user_b3eb84 you will need to be signing in with your Xfinity ID/password to see this icon. After that, just follow the instructions below. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section.

(edited)

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

3 months ago

@user_b3eb84 

You need to make a public post in the correct forum.  If, then, an Official Employee requests that you send a DM may you do so.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 months ago

Thank you both for your help. The key step was signing in. I see the DM icon now. I even see it when viewing other's posts. But I will only use it when invited within my own posts.

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

@user_b3eb84​ I'm glad to hear you're able to see the DM icon now, and reviewing you comment you had made it sounds like you're having issues with accessing your voicemail and call log through the web interface. 

- Is that correct? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

That is correct. I can not access home phone voicemail online. Service is down with no estimated time/date when it will be fixed. I will be looking for an alternative home phone provider when I get home next month.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

We sincerely apologize for the delay in the fix regarding the voicemail. Our teams are working to get it resolved. We appreciate your patience and understand the frustration. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here